Latest Unit Sold: #11-29 sold on 12-04-2021 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 14-04-2021: Book an Appointment to view Ki Residences Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price
- 31-03-2021 : Ki Residences Balance Units Chart updated
- 15-01-2021 : Read more about New private home sales up 57%, highest for December in 8 years: URA data
- 13-01-2021 : Read Resale condo prices maintain upward trend
- 05-01-2021 : Read more about Private home prices up 2.1% in third straight quarterly gain
- 23-11-2020 : Ki Residences 360° Showflat Virtual Tour updated
- 19-11-2020 : Ki Residences Project Fly-through Video updated
- 18-11-2020 : Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 16-11-2020 : Ki Residences E-Brochure updated
- 13-11-2020 : Read more about Condo resale prices up 0.8% last month: SRX
- 12-11-2020 : Ki Residences Gallery updated
- 10-11-2020 : Ki Residences Floor Plan updated
- 02-11-2020 : Ki Residences Site Plan updated
- 18-10-2020 : Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 05-10-2020 : Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020 : Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020 : Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020 : New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020 : Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 30-07-2020 : Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 26-07-2020 : Find out more about Jurong Lake District
- 22-07-2020 : Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
- 16-07-2020 : Govt cuts private housing supply from confirmed land sale sites due to Covid-19 fallout
- 10-07-2020 : New home sales see strong rebound in May, up 75.5%
- 28-06-2020 : Check out about Ki Residences Amenities
- 08-06-2020 : Read more about Clementi URA Master Plan
- 20-05-2020 : Check out about Ki Residences Developer
- 05-05-2020 : Read more about West Coast Park
- 18-04-2020 : Ki Residences Location Map updated
- 24-01-2020 : Read Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 18-12-2019: New Private Home Sales Rebounded In November
- 13-11-2019: Singapore Tops Region For Property Investment Prospects
- 13-11-2019: SRX: Condo Resale Prices Up 0.8% Last Month
- 26-10-2019: Strong Private Home Sales, Prices Point To Stabilising Property Market
- 16-10-2019: New Private Home Sales Hit A High In September
Ki Residences is proudly developed by Hoi Hup Sunway Clementi Pte Ltd. A joint venture by Singapore Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd and Malaysia Sunway Group. Hoi Hup Realty Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based property developer with diversified mixed portfolio of condo, houses and commercial development. Sunway Group is one of Malaysia biggest property developer and also largest conglomerates with 13 business divisions that operate across 50 locations worldwide.
Ki Residences is located along Brookvale Drive in Clementi, a new road linking Ki Residences to Clementi Road will be build specially for this development. Ki Residences is near to King Albert Park MRT, Holland Village MRT and Clementi MRT Station. Ki Residences is easy accessible via major expressway such as Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE), Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) and Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE).
You will find more amenities nearby with the Ki Residences location map.
Kindly book an appointment here or call us at +65 61006189 before making your way down to view Ki Residences ShowFlat as viewing are by appointment only during this Covid-19 period. Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Ki Residences are on a first come first serve basis.
Ki Residences is a new condo along Brookvale Drive in Clementi. It is developed by Hoi Hup Sunway Clementi Pte Ltd, a joint-venture by Hoi Hup Realty and Sunway Group. The project is a 999-year leasehold development with 660 residential units and sitting on a land size of 340,104 sqft. Ki Residences comprises of 10 blocks of 12-storey apartments with 2-Bedroom to 5-Bedroom residential units available.
Ki Residences is nestled within the exclusive Sunset Way landed estate. It is a quiet estate yet provide both privacy and unobstructed views from the development. Get ready to be pampered by the best of both world, rejoiced in the serenity of the leafy Bukit Timah enclave and yet be near to the lifestyle playgrounds of Holland Village and Orchard Road.
The development was designed using Japanese-inspired concept, energy of life. Ki in Japanese means the life force animating us and everything else in the natural world. Taking inspiration from it, Ki Residences incorporated different natural elements around and within it to create a balance harmony home for its future residents.
In terms of connectivity, Ki Residences is within close proximity to King Albert Park MRT Station, Holland Village MRT Station and Clementi MRT Station. It is also near to the future Beauty World Integrated Transport Hub. Drivers will find Ki Residences easily accessible via major expressway such as Ayer Rajah Expressway (AYE) and West Coast Highway.
For amenities, shopping mall such as The Clementi Mall, Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, West Coast Plaza, and IMM are within close proximity to Ki Residences. Reputable school such as Nan Hua High School, International Community School, NUS, Tanglin Secondary School, and many more are within minutes’ drive away from Ki Residences.
Book An Appointment to view Ki Residences ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Ki Residences Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.